[E3-hacking] Support status update

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at e3.open.source.it
Tue May 18 12:37:12 BST 2010

On Tuesday 18 May 2010 at 13:27, Ralph Corderoy wrote:

> Hi Janusz,
>
> > BTW, my 12-bit framebuffer display support has been accepted and
> > included in mplayer svn revision 31139 on May 6th. Using it, I can
> > enjoy a prescaled 422x316 5fps MSMPEG-4 encoded live video stream
> > playing fluently in fullscreen mode on my E3 display.
>
> This is all excellent news.  Thanks for your hard work.

Indeed, and thank you particularly for posting here to tell us about the
current state of the kernel drivers and hardware functionality.

It's really good, not only to know that such good progress is being made, but
also to see it presented here where we can see what has happened.

Well done, and thank you.

Antony.

--
Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve much.

 - Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.