[E3-hacking] Please help in collecting more information on the mailboard interface

Matt Callow mc-lists at tesco.net
Fri Dec 11 23:36:18 GMT 2009

Janusz,

There are several emails on the subject in the archives.
I think these 2, from Cliff Lawson (who works for/did work for
Amstrad)  make it pretty clear that it is a PS/2 device

http://www.earth.li/pipermail/e3-hacking/2006-April/000445.html
http://www.earth.li/pipermail/e3-hacking/2006-April/000449.html

Matt