[E3-hacking] PBL V5.1

Neil Stainton neil.stainton at imap.cc
Wed Oct 10 11:39:40 BST 2007

Sorry if this has been covered before, but can't the NOR flash be read
or rewritten simply by bit banging the memory bus via JTAG? The JTAG
port on the POMAP5910JGDY is IEEE 1149 compliant which I take to mean
that all the I/O on the device can be manually overidden.

Is the JTAG port brought out to a handy set of pads somewhere? If not,
are the appropriate balls brought out to vias underneath the CPU?

Neil