[E3-hacking] OpenEmbedded build && Repo

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Tue Nov 13 18:31:51 GMT 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 09:03:12PM +0300, Alexander wrote:
> Tell, please, if anyone has experience OpenEmbedded build for E3?
> Is there a binary repository ready to install additional packages?

My E3 is running OE, but a quite old version. There's no binary repo
setup. It would be nice to get Angstrom up and running and then we
should be able to use their repos for non device specific things, but I
simply haven't had any free time to look at it and I assume no one else
has either.

J.

                                            jid: noodles at jabber.earth.li
Drive A: not responding.. .Formating C: