[E3-hacking] The keeper Cobia turned into yummy fish fingers at Sparky's Landing at the Key Colony Beach Marina.

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at e3.open.source.it
Wed Jan 3 13:29:24 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 08:02, Gordon Paul wrote:

> Click here for the best in Key West Key West full Service marinas

Is it too much to ask that these spammers could be unsubscribed from the list?

Antony.

--
"It would appear we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve
with computer technology, although one should be careful with such

 - John von Neumann (1949)

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.