[E3-hacking] E3 Memory Map?

David J. Singer doc at deadvirgins.org.uk
Wed May 17 09:18:32 BST 2006

Matt Callow wrote:
> using pbltool with the default linux.pbl as provided by Mark wont touch
> the Amstrad code - it only writes to RAM, so a powercycle of the E3 will
> bring it back to it's default state.

Okaaaaay....  I really beginning to get the feeling that I'm asking for
privilidged or restricted information here, and no one wants to say "we're
not going to tell you that" :-)

Last try. Please could someone detail the memory map. Address ranges of NOR,
NAND; SDRAM;  location of Amstrad code, PBL loader, that sort of thing.  At
least then I'll be able to make more informed choices about where I can
put my own code and stuff...

As an incentive, I have an Omnivision OV6650 datasheet for the first correct
respondant!  :-)

--
David J. Singer
doc at deadvirgins.org.uk
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"