[E3-hacking] Trying to load u-boot from NAND.

Jasmine Strong jasmine at electronpusher.org
Sun May 14 21:48:43 BST 2006

On 14 May 2006, at 21:43, Jonathan McDowell wrote:

> This means I now have an E3 that will boot (albeit slowly) without
> having to be fed anything over the serial port.

Breakthrough!  I've been playing with the JTAG probe but haven't
managed anything yet.

> I'll try and get a
> tarball of bits and instructions together this week so some other
> brave
> soul can try and let us know if it works for them too. :)

I certainly will.

> What's everyone else working on at present and how's it going?

I have an E3 on my desk in bits right now.  I had to do a release at
work last
week so I haven't really been able to do much.  The good news was that
loads of people at work have been asking me what it is-  everyone's
fascinated by the funny little computer with a phone built in.

Thanks for sending it :-)

-J.