[E3-hacking] keypad layout

Cliff Lawson clawson at amstrad.com
Fri Mar 31 17:44:05 BST 2006

Nope that's the way I've done it. I can happily run a Delta as a little
Linux computer with nothing more than the LCD screen and PS/2 keyboard as
the "console" (in fact I do it quite often). I've also arranged for the
matrix keys on top of the phone to duplicate the functionality of the
similarly named PS/2 keys (so qwerty can be used on top of phone as well if
you're a masochist with pointy fingers). The unique matrix keys generate
their own unique keycodes too.

Cliff

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road