[E3-hacking] Mass storage on the E3

Cliff Lawson clawson at amstrad.com
Fri Mar 24 09:36:44 GMT 2006

Yup, I guess it depends what you are actually hoping to use the E3+Linux for
but if it is for locally run GUI apps and a GUI desktop then we've ported
both Microwindows and also OPIE
(http://opie.handhelds.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/)
on a QTembedded base to the E3 and both run very nicely. The latter gives
you the mini-KDE/Gnome experience with lots of little GUI applets and works
well with both our keyboard and mouse support (if maybe a little SLOWLY!)

Cliff

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road