[E3-hacking] restoring factory settings

Denise McGhee denise.mcghee at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 19 08:18:41 GMT 2006

hi you seem to be clued up on this e-mailer thing, i was just wondering if you know how to restore the settings on it, i just bought it the other day and everything seems to be working exept the caller display, i have the new e3 version.
  i plug in my older version emailer plus and bingo my caller display works. so i can't understand why it's not working on my new one, so i figured it might be something i've done during registration or something!

  Cheers!
  Mrs Denise McGhee