[E3-hacking] E3 Emailer

Cliff Lawson clawson at amstrad.com
Mon Jul 17 16:16:57 BST 2006

As it's in the middle of a film set (that ISN'T a real boardroom!) I'll bet
it doesn't even have a phone line. However most of Amstrad's own emailers
(and definitely the ones we use at home personally) are configured for
running off our own ISP/POP3 accounts so if it is "live" it almost certainly
won't have been calling 09xx numbers! If it is calling Thus then it's
probably either calling one of their 0845 access numbers or on some days, if
feeling really cheeky, we set them up to phone the 0808 number ;-)

Cliff

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road