[E3-hacking] E3 Emailer

Cliff Lawson clawson at amstrad.com
Mon Jul 17 13:02:47 BST 2006

Funny thing is that in the most recent software we put in loads of effort to
make an "overseas mode" which would allow the end user to configure their
own mail service and ISP phone numbers etc. with a view to being able to
sell the units overseas (or even domestically) at a small upfront hardware
profit and then no ongoing usage costs (cos you got to say which phone
number it would call for email) but the "suits" then decided not to make use
of this facility. Ho hum.

Cliff

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road