[E3-hacking] Developments

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Sun Jul 16 11:15:10 BST 2006

On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 07:15:17AM +0100, gizmohacker wrote:
> Thought this list was dead :(

No, I think we're all still here. :) I believe sound is still the major
piece of the puzzle that's missing; I still haven't got round to trying
rawrec to see if recording is working on my unit. I've updated some of
my patches to 2.6.17 (available in the usual place), but not all yet.

> Any solution yet for those of us with the later PBL?   Perhaps using
> jtag or other means (flash using board test pads)?

Not that I know of. OOI, did your unit come new with the later PBL, or
has it been connected up to the phone line and done an update?

J.

--
noodles is a green buckwheat noodle colored and flavored with green tea