[E3-hacking] emailer plus

Matt Evans matt at axio.ms
Tue Jan 31 21:12:26 GMT 2006

Hi Oliver,

Matt Wright has kindly set up a wiki on which we've been trying to
collate the various bits of information about the E2.

Try http://scimitar.consultmatt.co.uk/e2wiki/

I've bought a couple more too, since they're now so cheap ;)

Basically it's possible to download/develop your own code on them
relatively easily.  However, linux-wise, we'll have to run uClinux as
the Sharp chip in use doesn't have a traditional MMU.  As far as I
know there hasn't been any movement on porting uClinux (someone
mentioned they had half a port in the works, and I'd also made a half-
arsed start at it).

Cheers,

Matt