[E3-hacking] mailboard patch for 2.6.16

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Wed Apr 12 00:44:46 BST 2006

Jonathan McDowell wrote:
[...]
> Nice work. I've put the patch up in the same place as the others and
> added it to my prebuilt kernel. Oh, and I confirmed the modem still
> seems to work ok (seeing as it's on a GPIO IRQ as well).

Trying this, I find that the events don't seem to be processed through the
console. Do I need to do anything to enable this? I have SERIO_AMS_DELTA
switched on, but there doesn't seem to be an entry in Input Devices->Keyboards.

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "If you're up against someone more intelligent
+- www.cowlark.com --+