[E3-hacking] Re: E3 thing

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Mon Sep 26 11:42:35 BST 2005

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 10:59:02AM +0100, Leigh Porter wrote:

> I got one of these things, seems Amstrad just pulled them form the
> shelves. Have you done much with it since May 1st? I'd like to fix
> mine too :)

I think anything else that's been done has all been discussed on the
e3-hacking list; you can read the archives at:

http://www.earth.li/pipermail/e3-hacking/

Interesting that they're pulling them from the shelves - does this mean
we can expect a new batch with the crypto protection in them in time for
Christmas?

J.

--
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ [] "I've worked it out.  That fscking  [