[E3-hacking] ...and we're booting!

Jonathan McDowell e3-hacking@earth.li
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:51:43 +0000

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:44:02PM +0000, David Given wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 21:10 +0000, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> [...]
> > FWIW, I get the following results with an E3:
> Er, I forgot to mention that you need different options for the E3
> because, IIRC, the E3 starts up at 115200 baud rather than the 9600 of
> the E2.
>
> Try:
>
> 	pblq -s 115200 ping
>
> ...and see what that does.

Should have said; I tried that, but it gets even less far:

[noodles@pot ~/firm/E3/pblq-0.2]$ ./pblq -v -s 115200 ping
Waiting for device reset...

And then nothing. It slows the E3 boot down, so it appears to do
something (I guess it could just be reading the chars), but it
eventually finishes booting fully.

J.

--
                                            jid: noodles@jabber.earth.li
Where the system is concerned, you're not