[E3-hacking] Making life easy for you

Cliff Lawson clawson at amstrad.com
Fri Jun 17 11:31:25 BST 2005

A bit like Slartiblartfast proudly announcing "I was responsible for those
twiddly bits"...

I was responsible for the NC200 design. :-)

Don't the public documents I posted on the net about NC100/NC150/200 include
info about the disk firmware API then? I thought they did. Think there's a
copy at http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cliff.lawson/files.htm

Sadly, if they didn't then I fear I may have lost these things about 3 hard
drive crashes ago (in the un-enlightened days before I stored everything on
secure network servers :-(

It's just vaguely possible that I may still have a printed copy though
(though the pile has been "weeded" a few times since the late 80's too!).
I'll have a rummage...

Cliff

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road