[E3-hacking] Widen Scope of e3-hacking List.

Jonathan McDowell e3-hacking@earth.li
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:22:12 +0000

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 11:15:10PM +0000, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> The `About e3-hacking' paragraph on the Mailman page isn't filled in.

> I was wondering if it could be stated that the list is willing to
> discuss the techinical side of hardware re-use of any of the Amstrad
> Emailers, i.e. the E3's predecessors too, along with any legal issues
> that arise from it.
>
> That's based on what private email conversations I've had have been
> covering in the last months.

I don't have a problem with people discussing earlier Emailer's on the
list, though it's the E3 that really interests me (I'd like to reuse it
as a SIP capable phone ideally). I'll add a basic About paragraph, but
feel free to make suggestions for it.

J.

--
      If I hold really still maybe all of this will just go away.