[cgi-wiki-dev] [upload at pause.perl.org: CPAN Upload: D/DO/DOM/Wiki-Toolkit-0.84.tar.gz]

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Sat Dec 31 13:15:53 GMT 2016

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 07:41:47PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> Changes:
>
> 0.85    16 December 2016
>         Make ->rename_node try to ensure a valid new node name (depending on
>           formatter parameters).
>         Add dependency on CGI which is no longer core (RT#118582)

No-one spotted my *ahem* deliberate mistake. The tarball (and the
version of Wiki::Toolkit itself) was still 0.84, which had already
been released.

I've now fixed this up as best I can on CPAN and in git with a release          of the same changes with the correct version number. Sorry about
the mess.

Dominic.