[cgi-wiki-dev] Wiki::Toolkit repo moved to git

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Fri Dec 16 19:18:06 GMT 2016

Hello,

Following a brief discussion on #openguides we decided to move the
Wiki::Toolkit repository from svn to git. The central repo is on
github:

https://github.com/OpenGuides/Wiki-Toolkit

Currently the other modules haven't yet been migrated; doing this
is on my todo list but might not get done until I next want to work on
them so if anyone else wants to go ahead and do this sooner, feel free.

I've moved the tickets from

http://www.wiki-toolkit.org to github too, aside from a couple that I'm
not sure about. Bob, could you check these when you have a minute?

http://www.wiki-toolkit.org/ticket/37
http://www.wiki-toolkit.org/ticket/36

Cheers,
Dominic.