[cgi-wiki-dev] How to write node with versions

abhishek jain abhishek.netjain at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 23:18:10 GMT 2007

Thanks for the early response ,

On 12/25/07, Kake L Pugh <kake at earth.li> wrote:

> Can you show us the code you're using, please?

I am using the code given in Synopsis and using the function directly
 my $written = $wiki->write_node('Home', 'abhishek struggles for this
wiki.',undef,{},1 );

I was also wondering what does this moderation bit means i mean what is the
concept of moderation here.
Also what is checksum and its concept related to wiki here.

I am interested into the project you guys are doing is there a mean by which
i can also contribute, i mean by writing some code,
--
abhi