[cgi-wiki-dev] Wiki Creole (was: Wiki developers' IRC meeting...)

Earle Martin openguides at downlode.org
Wed Jun 6 12:18:40 BST 2007

On 06/06/07, Kake L Pugh <kake at earth.li> wrote:
> But also, I think we might want to rethink the idea of using
> Text::WikiFormat, especially as later versions break our UseMod
> formatter (0.75 is the last safe version of T::WF, I think).  Aren't
> the Wiki Creole people planning to write reference implementations in
> various languages?

I hadn't heard that they were; maybe we should?
Wiki::Toolkit::Formatter::Creole could be a wrapper around it.

Incidentally, the Creole proposal has just reached 1.0. [1] It's open
for discussion until June 13th, at which point it'll be frozen for two
years. So if anyone has any pressing concerns, please voice them on
the talk page before it's too late!

[1] http://www.wikicreole.org/wiki/Creole1.0

--
Earle Martin