[cgi-wiki-dev] Subversion repo corruption

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Wed May 31 13:13:28 BST 2006

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 10:53:42PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> I have just discovered that the wiki-toolkit subversion repository has
> become corrupted. I have taken a snapshot of it and will attempt to
> recover it in due course; in the meantime, the repository iteslf and
> parts of the web site http://www.wiki-toolkit.org/ will remain
> inaccessible.

This has now been fixed (and the repository has been moved to the FSFS
backend).

Now would be a good time to report any bugs in Wiki::Toolkit that
haven't already been reported on the bug tracker; I will be aiming to
release a stable version tomorrow evening (Nick: can you let me know
what your plans for tomorrow are, if any, so we can coordinate this?)

Dominic.