[cgi-wiki-dev] CGI::Wiki renaming to Wiki::Toolkit vote

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Mon Apr 3 23:28:24 BST 2006

Hi,

As discussed previously, I'm considering effectively renaming CGI::Wiki
to Wiki::Toolkit, for the simple reason that the former is quite a
misleading name (it has nothing to do with CGI). If I was going to
do so, the upcoming developer's release containing Nick's recent work
would be the place to do it.

So, anyone using CGI::Wiki in whatever context, do you want it to be
renamed? Bear in mind the work involved in updating applications to
support the new name.

I will aim to work on this this coming weekend so answers by then,
please.

Dominic.