[cgi-wiki-dev] Administrivia: held postings and spam filtering

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Thu Jun 30 18:42:35 BST 2005

Just a quick note to let you know that due to an unwieldy numbers of
spams to the list, I have discarded a large number (> 1000) of posts.
It is possible that I have discarded valid posts, for which I
apologise. I have now set up a filter to automatically discard anything
which spamassassin scores as spam, which should keep things more
managable in the future.

Cheers,