[cgi-wiki-dev] updates

Sven Dowideit cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:29:42 +1000

--=-3bD0D6uYerJugET1jPdW

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 07:25, Kate L Pugh wrote:
> On Mon 10 May 2004, Sven Dowideit <svenud@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> > I'm curious if there is anything happening with wiki::toolkit as a few
> > of us twiki devs are thinking of re-implementing out storage system, an=
> > are working on design at the mo :)
>=20
> I'm trying to clear the decks of the smaller stuff before I get seriously
> involved in a rewrite.  Have you got anything useful that I should look a=
t?

possibly

http://members.iinet.net.au/~spos/twiki/bin/view/Homeorgau/StoreRefactor

is the beginings of the ideas, TWiki oriented of course, but I'm
interested in seeing what an intersection of the ideas can bring about

we're in less of a rush now, as we're all busy elsewhere :( but i'd be
interested in your ideas too=20

>=20
> Kake

--=-3bD0D6uYerJugET1jPdW