[cgi-wiki-dev] a few initial questions

Chris Winters cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Thu, 6 May 2004 09:45:30 -0400

Hi all,

I've been mucking about with CGI::Wiki 0.51_01 on and off for a bit. I
really like how you've abstracted out the important parts of building a
wiki, but I have a few questions:

1) The 'content' schema has a field 'comment', but I couldn't find a
place this is actually set. Is this a placeholder for future
functionality or has it been replaced by metadata and just didn't get
dropped from the schema?

2) I didn't find a CGI::Wiki::Store method to fetch all previous
versions (version + modification date + comment) of an existing node. I
coded one up myself (easy), but I just wanted to check and see if I
missed anything.

3) Also related to versioning, has anyone developed a diff viewer for
node content?

4) I saw mumblings from a few months back about a TWiki formatter, but
no code. Did I miss the code or is it still floating around in
someone's brain?

Thanks!

Chris

--
Chris Winters
Creating enterprise-capable snack systems since 1988