[cgi-wiki-dev] CGI-Wiki-Kwiki-0.45 with added diffs, please test

Kate L Pugh cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:19:36 +0000

On Sun 07 Dec 2003, Ivor Williams <ivor.williams@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> I have an update to CGI::Wiki::Kwiki to integrate it with my diffing module
> CGI::Wiki::Plugin::Diff.
>
> I attach a tar kit with the full change, including a new template file and
> updates to CHANGES, MANIFEST, Build.PL etc.

Nice work, thanks Ivor.  I just installed it here at work and it seems
mostly fine; just a couple of bugs that I shall try to iron out.  I
have applied the changes to CVS.

> I do not have the facilities to run this up as a full wiki site :(.

What facilities are you missing?  Is this because you're on Windows?
It would be great to have the software tested out on non-unix.

Kake