[cgi-wiki-dev] Jody's three patches

Jody Belka cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 05:52:15 -0000 (GMT)

Kate L Pugh said:
> So to confirm, the plan is that you will send me the other two patches
> made against 0.50_02 and I'll do my best to get them in this weekend.

Sorry i haven't got these to you yet. I was finishing off those extra
patches we talked about on IRC to deal with the warnings during the
testing when I had some trouble with the 'sync' patch. For some reason,
after acting predicatably for ages, with the error appearing and
disappearing as expected, it all of a sudden went chaos-mode on me.
Haven't tracked down wtf is going on yet, but i'm going to give it a good
shot. I hate unexplained oddities. I'll send the rest of the stuff
sometime tomorrow, i'm afraid i really can't be bothered right now, and if
i did i'd probably send the wrong things. only reason i'm still up is that
my mind keeps racing and won't shut down :(

--
Jody
knew (at) pimb (dot) org