[cgi-wiki-dev] Released: CGI::Wiki::Plugin::Diff 0.01

Ivor Williams cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:21:22 -0000

see http://search.cpan.org/~ivorw/CGI-Wiki-Plugin-Diff-0.01/

I have converted the diff code which was OpenGuides specific, into a plugin for
CGI::Wiki. I intend to develop this module further (see Pod section TODO), but I
am inviting feedback from others, especially those who are hosting CGI::Wiki sites.

The code is a direct rip from OpenGuides::Diff.pm, but I wrote nearly all of this module
anyway. Please let me know - reply on-list or off-list, if you would like to see more
specific functionality in this module, as I have time to put into it :).

Ivor.