[cgi-wiki-dev] Wiki::Toolkit

cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:46:18 -0400

All,
   Not sure which direction you want to aim in, Kate, but I've added =
Storage
and Formatter hierarchies to the outline on the home page. I noted =
Cgi::Wiki
already has a hierarchy so I've sketched Search and Setup into it as =
well.

Cheers,
   Martin.

--
Martin@Cleaver.org - +1 416 832 7759=20
Melbourne Business School FT 2004 MBA Exchange Participant to Rotman

=3D-----Original Message-----
=3DFrom: Martin@Cleaver.org [mailto:Martin@Cleaver.org]
=3DSent: Thursday, 9 October 2003 9:47 PM
=3DTo: cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
=3DSubject: RE: [cgi-wiki-dev] Wiki::Toolkit
=3D
=3DHi all,
=3D   I can confirm that the said account is now set up. Kate now has =
control!
=3D
=3DCheers,
=3D   Martin
=3D
=3D--
=3DMartin@Cleaver.org
=3D
=3D
=3D=3D-----Original Message-----
=3D=3DFrom: Kate L Pugh [mailto:kake@earth.li]
=3D=3DSent: Thursday, 9 October 2003 1:09 PM
=3D=3DTo: cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
=3D=3DSubject: [cgi-wiki-dev] Wiki::Toolkit
=3D=3D
=3D=3DI've set up a wiki for us to make a start on brainstorming the
=3D=3Ddocumentation for the proposed rewrite as Wiki::Toolkit.  It's
=3D=3Dcurrently at
=3D=3D
=3D=3D  http://the.earth.li/~kake/cgi-bin/wiki-toolkit/wiki.cgi
=3D=3D
=3D=3D(but this will change.  Earle has registered the wiki-toolkit.org =
domain
=3D=3D and Martin has offered to host the domain and hence the wiki.  =
Can you
=3D=3D two figure out between you what still needs to be done there?)
=3D=3D
=3D=3DIn the meantime, please get stuck in to the docs on the wiki.  The
=3D=3Ddefault formatter for discussion etc pages is UseMod, and the
=3D=3Ddocumentation pages are done in POD.
=3D=3D
=3D=3DIf you want the wiki to be different in some way, or find =
something
=3D=3Dbroken in it, please let me know.
=3D=3D
=3D=3DIf this isn't what the people who were wanting a wiki for =
development
=3D=3Dwere actually wanting, then again let me know.
=3D=3D
=3D=3DI don't plan to start programming yet; I want some consensus (via =
the
=3D=3Ddocs on the wiki) of what the API should be first.
=3D=3D
=3D=3DKake
=3D=3D
=3D=3D--