[E3-hacking] I have had a Idea of what the Main Software is maybe made from..

Nick Griffin span1922 at live.com
Wed May 1 15:56:40 BST 2019

I was thinking what they could of used to build it and was thinking, when I made themes for the LG Viewty, the LG Viewty used Adobe Flash to make the home screen, menus and widgets, a lot of mobile phones used it at the time, that when Android was new and not on every phone like it is now, so why not the Emailer use Flash too.. 😊,if so I can re crate the Main Software home screen and menus and it would work on the PC to like a demo of it but would need the codes to the keyboard mapping so when you press setup button it would show the setup menu,but would Linux be able to use Flash…? I am not talking about Director but Adobe Flash Pro.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&hs=1FE&ei=OrHJXNmIKpCsUtCzj5AF&q=adobe+flash+professional+cs3

Spanner..

http://amstrad-e3-hacking.freeforums.net