[E3-hacking] Hello!

Adam Ainsworth adam.ainsworth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:24:42 BST 2019

Hi David,

thanks for the reply and apologies in the delay in responding - it's been very busy at work and it was my son's birthday at the weekend.

It does indeed sound like a bit of a mission to get it up and running, and I may just be completely out of luck. It's a shame that's the case, as it's a nice piece of kit, but sadly the money men have sought to limit it for a quick buck.

As it stands, I've had to put my Emailer in storage for a few weeks as I'm having a re-jig of my man cave, but I hope to get it out again when I have some time in the autumn.

Thanks again for your advice,

Adam

========