[E3-hacking] List etiquette

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Mon Apr 29 15:30:40 BST 2019

I've just rejected a couple of multi-megabyte messages to the list;
please don't add big attachments, there are currently 124 people on the
list and I doubt they all want to receive such big emails. Post links
where appropriate.

(Great to see a revival of interest in the E3 though, I managed to find
mine in the attic but not the PSU yet.)

J.

--
    "Making the impossible very    |  .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux Developer
    difficult" -- The OpenGALEN    | : :' :  Happy to accept PGP signed