[E3-hacking] Can you Loading a Animated gif into E3 Linux and display on the E3 screen

Nick Griffin span1922 at live.com
Sat Apr 13 14:08:32 BST 2019

Can you Loading a Animated gif into E3 Linux and display on the E3 screen say from the USB Stick so its like a sceen saver..?

I have animated gifs of the E3s adverts..😊 I wanted to see if I can get them to play on the screen and maybe then by pressing the advent button on the screen it stops them and put it back to Linux command line. It be good for displaying them and how it looked with the adverts on E3 screen in 2004/5.

Well you could then use it as a picture viewer then.

Spanner..