[E3-hacking] Wheres your Amstrad Emailer..?

Nick Griffin span1922 at live.com
Thu Apr 11 23:27:24 BST 2019

I have mine next to me near my PC, its on the Emailer page on Wikipedia, I still use it to make a call if I want, I sometime get it to play demo mode..😊

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Amstrad_E-mailer_Plus_and_E3.jpg

My Amstrad E2CC Plus is on the left and E3 is on the right.

Still looking out for a E3 with the Configuration Change on but its very rare. I have it on my E2 Plus and was the only one I have seen on eBay.

If I could dump the firmware on the E2CC(CC stands for Config Change) I could share it.

Spanner..