[E3-hacking] ZX Spectrum Games

Nick Griffin span1922 at live.com
Mon Apr 8 15:38:29 BST 2019

Anyone know what all the games were that were available at the time, is there a list if them..?

I only know of 5 or 6 I think, Donkey Kong, Tetris, Space Invaders, Jetpac, Crazy Cars and Pac man, I wonder if it had all the ZX Spectrum games in its library..??
Donkey Kong was the first one I downloaded… 😊

OH I just noticed Cliff Lawson's name in the Demo that runs if you hold CALC and SHIFT, its on the Address Book Page ..HAHAHHAAAAA.I thought I had seen his name before...

Spanner..