[E3-hacking] A Idea... well I am Autistic.. :)

Nick Griffin span1922 at live.com
Sat Apr 6 18:52:06 BST 2019

I was thinking,again,I do that.. 😊 We don’t need a Emailer with the Configuration Change on, if we can backup its NAND and then Copy over it with the backup, all we need is someone with a activated emailer that works, but you would not know how long before the emailer would deactivate, ones it deactivates all you do is copy over it again with the baxckup and it be back to how it was when you copied over the NAND in the beginning, so all you are doing is taking a snapshot of someone's Emailer and coping it to yours to activate it but will have to do it every time it deactivates itself, so a bit like what you do with Windows when you have to activate it every 120 days because you are using Microsoft Toolkit.

and if someone has got a emailer with games on and is activated, you can do the same thing once the games expirer, all you do is copy the backup of the NAND with the games on that have like 4 weeks remaining then you have the games back.

Spanner..