[E3-hacking] About connecting to the serial on the E3

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Thu Apr 4 11:18:56 BST 2019

Provided the E3 and the USB device ran off isolated supplies, you might be
able to get away with connecting the 5V (or whatever) on the USB adapter to
the GND on the jack. That would cause the logic levels to be interpreted
inverted.

Note, this does not constitute advice, not responsible for any device
destruction caused by doing this, etc...