[E3-hacking] E3 u-boot & Linux

Mark Underwood basicmark at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 22:53:54 GMT 2006

I have managed to not only get u-boot running (now with u-boot setting up the UART baud rate) but
have also managed to get a 2.6.15 kernel with omap patchs to boot :-). I'm still having a problem
getting the startup scripts to give me a login, but once I've fixed that problem I will make my
modifications to u-boot and the kernel available (need to find somewhere to put them first) and
then start working on getting USB up and running (the probe of the OHCI is failing for some
reason).

Mark