[E3-hacking] Re: e3-hacking Digest, Vol 19, Issue 9

Iain Learmonth iain at tuxish.com
Fri Dec 22 12:37:13 GMT 2006

Yes, I have looked at the openembedded site but being a full time student I
don't have the time to be reading through stuff.

I understand that OpenEmbedded is some sort of development kit for embedded
applications but the getting started guide seems very general. I need to
know how to set it up for the purpose of producing binaries for the E3
(ARM9TDMI) and a step-by-step guide that is relative to the task will be far
more useful than what I could have found merely by googling OpenEmbedded.

tuxish,