[E3-hacking] DC adaptor?

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Fri Jul 1 22:43:39 BST 2005

Okay, this is slightly embarassing...

I've just dug my E2 out of storage, wanting to set it up again. I've found the
E2, the TTL line converter, but I've also found my very large box full of
dozens of miscellaneous DC adaptors. I have no idea which one of them works
with the E2. The manual doesn't say what voltage or polarity to use.

I've found an FP branded 12V positive-tip adaptor with a connector that fits
--- does this sound familiar?

--
"Curses! Foiled by the chilled dairy treats of righteousness!" --- Earthworm
Jim (evil)