Subject: RE: [E3-hacking] E3 Emailer

From: Cliff Lawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:16:57 +0100

As it's in the middle of a film set (that ISN'T a real boardroom!) I'll bet
it doesn't even have a phone line. However most of Amstrad's own emailers
(and definitely the ones we use at home personally) are configured for
running off our own ISP/POP3 accounts so if it is "live" it almost certainly
won't have been calling 09xx numbers! If it is calling Thus then it's
probably either calling one of their 0845 access numbers or on some days, if
feeling really cheeky, we set them up to phone the 0808 number ;-)

Cliff

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Gerard Jemitus [mailto:[email-masked]]
> 
> I wonder if the E3 that Alan Sugar uses in the boardroom (on 
> the TV program 
> The Apprentice) phones up to check for email every day.....

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road
Brentwood
Essex CM14 4EF
Registered in England : No. 955321

---

From: "Gerard Jemitus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:59:59 +0100

I'm guessing you won't be sharing exactly how that configuration change is 
carried out......

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Cliff Lawson" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Discussion of the Amstrad E3 emailer hardware/software'" 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 4:16 PM
Subject: RE: [E3-hacking] E3 Emailer

Cliff

> The Apprentice) phones up to check for email every day.....

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively 
for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it 
from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is 
attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of 
Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: 
www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road
Brentwood
Essex CM14 4EF

_______________________________________________
e3-hacking mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.earth.li/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/e3-hacking

__________ NOD32 1.1663 (20060716) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com