Subject: [E3-hacking] OpenEmbedded build && Repo

From: Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:03:12 +0300

Hello!

Tell, please, if anyone has experience OpenEmbedded build for E3?
Is there a binary repository ready to install additional packages?

---

From: Antony Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:17:00 +0000

> Is there a binary repository ready to install additional packages?

I know there is some code at http://hu.gs/pub/E3/ but I can't tell you 
anything about it.  Maybe this is some help on its own though?

Antony.

-- 
Wanted: telepath.   You know where to apply.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.

---

From: Jonathan McDowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:31:51 -0800

> Is there a binary repository ready to install additional packages?

My E3 is running OE, but a quite old version. There's no binary repo
setup. It would be nice to get Angstrom up and running and then we
should be able to use their repos for non device specific things, but I
simply haven't had any free time to look at it and I assume no one else
has either.

J.

-- 
                                            jid: [email-masked]
Drive A: not responding.. .Formating C:
                                            instead