Subject: [E3-hacking] Howto Guide?

From: "Simon Stirrat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:19:17 +0100

hi,
has anyone writen a 'How to Guide' for installing on these devices. I
would love to try all this stuff out but i've never build a linux
distro before. I am curently running Ubuntu Dapper on my PC.
Also what other Hardware do i need for it. USB-to-Ethernet connection ETC.
thanks in advance
-- 
Simon Stirrat
[email-masked]

---

From: Jonathan McDowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:21:05 +0100

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 01:19:17PM +0100, Simon Stirrat wrote:

> distro before. I am curently running Ubuntu Dapper on my PC.  Also
> what other Hardware do i need for it. USB-to-Ethernet connection ETC.

What exactly do you want to know?

Have you seen http://wiki.earth.li/E3 and
http://wiki.earth.li/E3_Getting_Started ?

The main things you need to get started are an E3 running PBL 4.9, a
serial cable for it and a host PC to load the images from.

J.

-- 
101 things you can't have too much of : 11 - Coffee.