Subject: RE: [E3-hacking] Making life easy for you

From: Cliff Lawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:36:32 +0100

Yup, if we do this we'll try to put together some documentation and will
probably set up a BBS of some sort so that users can help each other. We'll
try to be there too in order to answer questions first time round and then
the BBS and maybe a FAQ that comes out of it will be the basis of added
documentation. Internally we use Twiki as a central documentation point and
I guess some of that could also be made available.

We also have a whole load of (mainly Linux based) support tools that make
generating things like module headers a lot easier. Not that I guess anyone
would be using a module structure for anything other than the PBL loading
LDR and then LINUX and maybe a CRAM based LNXFSYS. We also have a very
pretty (Windows based) equivalent of pblq ;-) (not sure if we can release
that as it stands but could probably do a cut down version or maybe just
tell you what you need to know to implement everything in pblq (which has
the advantage of not being tied to Windows). As it happens I think pblq has
now got most of the stuff sorted anyway.

Cliff

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jasmine Strong [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 16 June 2005 09:25
> To: Discussion of the Amstrad E3 emailer hardware/software
> Subject: Re: [E3-hacking] Making life easy for you
> 
> Ah okay, sounds cool, especially if we get some documentation :-)
> 
> -J.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> e3-hacking mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.earth.li/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/e3-hacking
> 

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road
Brentwood
Essex CM14 4EF
Registered in England : No. 955321