Subject: [E3-hacking] E2 PBL Dump, anyone ?

From: Otaku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 23:24:59 +0000

Anyone ( *ahem* Ralph ) happen to have a dump of the E2 Atmel flash ? 
I'm hoping there are similarities in the way the main image is treated , 
and this could help me with the E3 I'm working on..
Cheers

---

From: Ralph Corderoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:38:53 +0000

Hi Otaku,

> I'm hoping there are similarities in the way the main image is treated
> , and this could help me with the E3 I'm working on..

I've just uploaded an updated description of the protocol the E2 seems
willing to talk over either its EXP port or the modem.  It's linked off
of the PBL page.

    http://inputplus.co.uk/ralph/emailer/pbl.html
    http://inputplus.co.uk/ralph/emailer/pbl-3.1-1277-doc.txt

Any updates welcome.

I'd expect the E3 to talk a descendant of this protocol.

Cheers,

Ralph.