Subject: [E3-hacking] Windows version of pbltool

From: "Martin Whitaker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 22:01:40 -0000

While I was creating a setup to allow people who only has access to a
Windows machine to work with the E3 I compiled a Windows version of pbltool.

It's based around the pbltool-0.2 source from http://the.earth.li/pub/e3/,
but has an extra command 'send' which allows the u-boot commands such as
'setenv' and 'bootm' to be sent from the startup script without the need to
launch hyperterminal.

A binary version of pbltool for windows can be found at:

http://www.whitakernet.com/e3/files/E3_windows_tools.zip

and the source (including Visual Studio project file) can be found at:

http://www.whitakernet.com/e3/files/pbltool_windows.zip

Noodles: Feel free put a copy on your website if you feel it's appropriate.

If you find any bugs let me know (after you've fixed them, of course). There
probably is because I can't say I've tested it a right lot - as soon as it
worked I moved on </slap on wrist>

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.6/708 - Release Date: 02/03/2007
16:19