Subject: [E3-hacking] [RFC] [PATCH 0/3] Add support for Amstrad E3 (Delta) audio to ASoC

From: Janusz Krzysztofik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 05:22:13 +0200

This series of patches adds support for audio device found on Amstrad E3 
(Delta) videophone to ASoC.

1/3:	ASoC: Add support for Conexant CX20442-11 voice modem codec
2/3:	TTY: Add definition of a new line discipline required by Amstrad E3
	(Delta) ASoC driver
3/3:	ASoC: add support for Amstrad E3 (Delta) machine
4/3:	OMAP1: Readd basic support for DSP initialization

Created and tested against linux-2.5.31-rc3.
Applies and works with linux-omap-2.6 commit 
7c5cb7862d32cb344be7831d466535d5255e35ac as well

Patch 4/3 is a temporary solution that should help interested parties in 
testing the driver or even making use of it before an official DSP support 
gets back to the omap or mainline tree.

Signed-off-by: Janusz Krzysztofik <[email-masked]>

---

From: Jonathan McDowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:45:04 +0100

> (Delta) videophone to ASoC.

These look pretty neat; you've got both the handset and internal
mic/speaker fully working with these? It's going to be a few weeks
before I can try them out on my E3, but I look forward to doing so.

J.

-- 
Web [  "I hope you don't screw like you type." -- Kate, "Hackers"  ]
site: http:// [                                          ]       Made by
www.earth.li/~noodles/  [                      ]         HuggieTag 0.0.24

---

From: Don Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:51:56 +0100

Janusz Krzysztofik wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> e3-hacking mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.earth.li/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/e3-hacking
>
>   
Good job Jarkko ! :) Busy with a few other things atm but will dust off
the old E3 and take a poke at it when I can. It maybe boxed but it is
not forgotten :)

Cheers,

-- 
==

Don Alexander

E3 Development & tweaking ;)

RooSoft Ltd

---

From: Janusz Krzysztofik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:45:25 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

Wednesday 22 July 2009 09:45:04 Jonathan McDowell napisał(a):
> mic/speaker fully working with these?

I tried to do my best. I hope somebody with his E3 still on hand will soon be 
able to verify if all works for him as expected or not.

Janusz