Subject: [E3-hacking] Re: E3 thing

From: Jonathan McDowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:42:35 +0100

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 10:59:02AM +0100, Leigh Porter wrote:
 
> I got one of these things, seems Amstrad just pulled them form the
> shelves. Have you done much with it since May 1st? I'd like to fix
> mine too :)

I think anything else that's been done has all been discussed on the
e3-hacking list; you can read the archives at:

http://www.earth.li/pipermail/e3-hacking/

Interesting that they're pulling them from the shelves - does this mean
we can expect a new batch with the crypto protection in them in time for
Christmas?

J.

-- 
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ [] "I've worked it out.  That fscking  [
]  PGP/GPG Key @ the.earth.li   []    office assistant - it's not a    [
] via keyserver, web or email.  []  paper clip.  It's an IUD." -- Ben  [
] RSA: 4DC4E7FD / DSA: 5B430367 [] Aveling, The Scary Devil Monastary. [