Subject: [E3-hacking] Keymap

From: Stephen Bowyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:53:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hi.

Once I managed to boot Linux on my E3 I was quite frustrated with the 
default keymap. I found a keymap in linux-2.4.18-mv30-E3.tar.bz2, but it 
took me a while to figure out how to convert it to a busybox compatible 
binary kmap file.

I've put the busybox compatible and original keymaps online, incase 
they're of any use to anybody.

http://widearea.org/ste/amse3/delta.kmap
http://widearea.org/ste/amse3/ams_delta_keymap.map

Cheers.

Stephen.

---

From: Antony Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:32:06 +0100

> http://widearea.org/ste/amse3/ams_delta_keymap.map

Oh, splendid!  This has been bugging me, too, every time I've tried fiddling 
with my E3 since getting Linux on to it.

Try to type any sensible commands without a - or / has been near impossible :)

Antony.

-- 
"The joy of X!!??  I've always hated compiling graphical shite.  You have a 10 
line program, and it ends up depending on the entire known universe."

 - Philip Hands

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.