Subject: [E3-hacking] Jonathan Obtaining E3 Boot Output.

From: Ralph Corderoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:51:15 +0000

Hi,

http://www.earth.li/~noodles/files/delta.boot is interesting.  How was
it obtained?  By the EXP connector on the back being the SoC's UART0?
Any wiring details I can put up on http://inputplus.co.uk/ralph/emailer/
for others to follow?

Thanks,

Ralph.

---

From: Jonathan McDowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:41:03 +0000

> Any wiring details I can put up on http://inputplus.co.uk/ralph/emailer/

Yes, that's exactly how; I've stuck up the details on my site now -
sleeve is GND, ring is RXD and tip is TXD (assuming I've read the cable
I built correctly). 115200,8n1 and I didn't need a level shifter.

J.

-- 
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ []    noodles is said to have been     [
]  PGP/GPG Key @ the.earth.li   [] introduced to europe by marco polo  [
] via keyserver, web or email.  []    after he returned from china     [
] RSA: 4DC4E7FD / DSA: 5B430367 []                                     [