Subject: [E3-hacking] PBL 5.1

From: Otaku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:41:11 +0100

Could someone with an E3 running this version of PBL possibly do me a 
favour :
Send a command 0x15 ( I don't think it takes any params ), and let me 
know what the response is : it should be 4 bytes..
Cheers
Jake

---

From: David Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:37:50 +0100

> know what the response is : it should be 4 bytes..

Hi Jake,

I've got a PBL 5.1 E3, if you could give me simple instructions as to
how to do this, I'll be very happy to do this - I've had a quick look 
at the pbltool source, and I'm pretty sure I've worked out to run the command
but am failing to get anything out.

Thanks

David