Subject: [E3-hacking] Partial disassebly ..

From: Otaku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 13:53:54 +0100

I've shoved the disassembly I've been working on up on my box, just 
fyi.. its available @
http://purple.earth.li/~tta/e3_disasm.zip
or
http://purple.earth.li/~tta/e3_disasm.lst

it is _very_ raw, and some of the function names are "best guess before 
I work out what they do" iykwim..
Any corrections, suggestions would be useful..
Oh, and Matt, is your email dodgy atm ?
Cheers
    Jake

---

From: Matt Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 20:57:32 +0100

Hola Jake,

> http://purple.earth.li/~tta/e3_disasm.lst

Thanks for posting, looks good!  On my list of reading materials ;)

> Oh, and Matt, is your email dodgy atm ?

I got this message...?  Why, are you seeing bounces or anything?  Mind 
you, I did only get 1 offer of a Rolex and haven't had any adverts for 
pen1s enlargement today so I'll check with Mr Sysadmin & see if 
anything's upset exim.

Cheers,

Matt