Subject: [E3-hacking] Cliff Lawson?

From: Ralph Corderoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 12:53:39 +0100

Hi,

Sorry for the noise but does anyone have up to date contact details for
Cliff Lawson?  He's the E3's designer and has a long history at Amstrad.
He used to provide unofficial support for old machines by email and I'm
still getting the odd query sent to me after someone's done some
Googling but can no longer direct them to someone who may be able to
help.

Cheers,
Ralph.

---

From: Matt Callow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 22:56:56 +1000

> Googling but can no longer direct them to someone who may be able to
I assume his old Amstrad email address does not work?

Matt

---

From: Ralph Corderoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 18:15:13 +0100

Hi Matt,

> I assume his old Amstrad email address does not work?

Not when I last tried it some months/years ago.  He used to have a site
with details of old Amstrad equipment on but that too seems to have gone
now.  http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cliff.lawson/contact.htm

http://www.our-cottage.co.uk/html/finch.htm is also one of his but
there's no contact info there and WHOIS doesn't give an email address.

Perhaps he reads this list's digest and will pop up at the end of the
week.  :-)

Cheers,
Ralph.

---

From: Piotr Michniewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 19:16:58 +0200

I think he still posts on AVR Freaks

--
Piotr Michniewski
 07-04-2011 19:15 użytkownik "Ralph Corderoy" <[email-masked]>
napisał:
> _______________________________________________
> e3-hacking mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.earth.li/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/e3-hacking

---

From: Ralph Corderoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 19:18:05 +0100

Hi Piotr,

> I think he still posts on AVR Freaks

Thanks.  I've registered and PM'd clawson there.

Cheers,
Ralph.