Subject: [E3-hacking] Widen Scope of e3-hacking List.

From: Ralph Corderoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:15:10 +0000

Hi,

The `About e3-hacking' paragraph on the Mailman page isn't filled in.

    http://www.earth.li/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/e3-hacking

I was wondering if it could be stated that the list is willing to
discuss the techinical side of hardware re-use of any of the Amstrad
Emailers, i.e. the E3's predecessors too, along with any legal issues
that arise from it.

That's based on what private email conversations I've had have been
covering in the last months.

Cheers,

Ralph.

---

From: Jonathan McDowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:22:12 +0000

> covering in the last months.

I don't have a problem with people discussing earlier Emailer's on the
list, though it's the E3 that really interests me (I'd like to reuse it
as a SIP capable phone ideally). I'll add a basic About paragraph, but
feel free to make suggestions for it.

J.

-- 
      If I hold really still maybe all of this will just go away.