Subject: [E3-hacking] Division of Labour is the key.

From: "Elsie Rivera" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 05:20:45 -0000

To All Investors:

Our New "Follow the Money" Strategy Brings You Rock-Solid Returns,
Safely Stocks That Won't Collapse!!! "Money Masters" Picked Stocks that
Soared an Average of 117%! Start Investing Like the Legendary "Money
Masters"!

Trade Date: Monday, January 8, 2007
Medical Institutional Services Corp.
Symbol: MISJ
Price: $1.94
Target: $3.90

JUST WATCH MISJ ON MONDAY JAN 8! MISJ IS GETTING READY TO EXPLODE!

These cities have the talent pool and fewer infrastructuralchallenges,
two benefits that could sway supplier sourcingstrategies in the future.
All the incumbents got bigger, mostly by acquisition. I'll be speaking
about this at aneventorganised by MercerHR and Management Today in
London on 7July. Further, I think that within five years, no-one will
care where each function is transacted. This staggering threefold
increase in candidate interest has been achieved in just nine months -
coinciding with the period in which consultancy recruitment demand has
been at its most buoyant.
"Frankly I'm not that confident.
As far as most organisations saddled with poor quality controland buggy
services are concerned, this cannot happen quicklyenough.
As GrouchoMarx said: "I don't want to belong to any club that would have
meas a member".
This is in and of itself interesting, but country expertise isnot
covered by this report. The answers are out there, you have to know whom
to ask. Cost factor number two is not as obvious. We may not like being
dictated to by a small coterie of American "economists", but in the
world of Pax-Americana, we have no choice.
This is in and of itself interesting, but country expertise isnot
covered by this report.