Subject: [E3-hacking] E3 for sale.

From: Andy Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:12:49 +0100

Hi Folks,

I've decided I'm just not going to get enough time to really get into 
the e3 scene so I've decided to sell mine.

It's working fine, has PBL 4.9 and I've flashed Linux into it but got no 
further. It's in its box with the handset and game controller but no 
manual. The lid came off the PSU while I was unplugging it one day and 
so it's been epoxied back on now (it won't be coming off again :-) )

Anyone interested? Please contact me off-list.

All the best.

Andy.

---

From: Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:29:29 +0400

Hello!
> Anyone interested? Please contact me off-list.

I live in Russia and, as previously written, I bought on eBay E3, but it was 
PBL 5.1 This is my chance.
I was ready to buy your hardware if you could send them to Russia (UK delivery 
of the purchased earlier cost me 19 GBP). 
I am ready to make a prepayment through PyPal.