Subject: [E3-hacking] Patches for 2.6.19

From: "Martin Whitaker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:24:49 -0000

Hi Folks,

I've updated some of the E3 patches so they apply cleanly to 2.6.19,
I haven't added any extra functionality or made any major changes.

Most of the E3 functionality is now in the omap tree, the only extra
patches required are for the pull-out keyboard, camera and modem:

The patches should be applied in the following order:

	patch -p1 < patch-2.6.19-omap1.patch
	patch -p1 < ams-delta-keyboard.patch
	patch -p1 < ams-delta-camera.patch
	patch -p1 < ams-delta-modem.patch

Noodles: Feel free to make these available on the normal E3 download
location
if you want...

Alternativly they are available here:
http://www.whitakernet.com/E3-2.6.19-patches.tar.gz

Regards,
Martin.

---

From: Jonathan McDowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:28:13 +0000

On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 04:24:49PM -0000, Martin Whitaker wrote:
> location if you want...

Excellent; I've done so - untested by me as I'm not near my E3 at
present.

J.

-- 
A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.

---

From: "Matt Callow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:04:30 +1100

>         patch -p1 < ams-delta-modem.patch
Cool.
I suppose I should think about getting my patches submitted upstream.
Don't have my E3 set up at the moment, but when I do I'll start
looking at this again.

Matt