Subject: [E3-hacking] E3's In-store at The Link for GBP49.99.

From: Ralph Corderoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:29:34 +0000

Hi,

Ian Johnson has emailed me to say that _The Link_ is selling E3's
in-store, but not online, for GBP49.99.  Thought it may be on interest.
If others confirm it would be nice to hear on the list.

Cheers,

Ralph.

---

From: Jonathan McDowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:54:04 +0000

> If others confirm it would be nice to hear on the list.

I suspect most people have seen it, but it appears to be a widespread
price cut:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/23/amstrad_e3/

J.

-- 
                                            jid: [email-masked]
noodles is not in reality oodles of noodles